Pray For Nat
At a conference, a speaker asked us this, “how many people are praying for you?” There is weight in prayer, and we all need prayer. I know I need heaps!
So I’m rallying the tumblr community to pray for me. I would appreciate it heaps. And if you have a prayer request, let me know I’ll pray for ya and post it on this page too (unless you request for it to be private).
God bless ya heaps. Let’s all grow together!
- Time management: to be a better steward of my time
- Job: for confidence in my giftings, to trust God and not seek my identity in what I do
- Ministry: to possibly work on my own ministry
- Callings: for God to give me clarity, to not let glimpses of future dreams distract and derail me from my current one
- Family: for a better relationship
- Friendships: to be a better listener, to learn to appreciate
- Finances: for financial wisdom
- Wisdom: in all areas of my life, to grow in knowledge, wisdom and discernment
- Courage: to face the great unknown
- Healing: of depression and anxiety, gastrointestinal issues